bkgnd

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Gift Certificates

upside down? haha silly internet.
This year has been a trying one for me and my family. We have gone through the death, separation and a wholllle lotta stresss that goes along with that. What I can truely say has helped me get through a lot of the emotions is photography. I love love LOVE what I do and it brings me so much happiness to share in the love and special moments of all my awesome clients. I am able to give them memories and I know that when times are rocky people especially hold onto to those moments and crave to reminisce. At the time of my Poppas funeral my family was hard pressed to find photos of the great life he lived. The rare photo we found, we cherished thats why I think its so important to capture everything. You never know what you will want to look back on one day.
I have decided to incorporate 2 new deliciouus packages into my business. The first really isnt a 'new package' BUT super cool none the less, 'Just Because' gift certificates are now available to give all your friends and family! With the holidays coming up why not surpise your friends and loved ones with the gift of memories (and a realllllly fun time with me!) The second is a 'Belly to Baby' package which I cant think of a better gift at a baby shower (gift certificates available) or a gift to yourself and your new little twinkle if your expecting. With this package you will get an hour and half session in total, half an hour being spent with you and your beautiful belly and then an hour when the little peanut arrives capturing the ten little toes and your new family.
My mom designed and created all of the gift certificates! Shes amazing with crafts (after all sheis the CR8TIVE1 as her liscense plate states :)haha) Thanks mom, your the best!
-jad

No comments:

Post a Comment