bkgnd

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sparky


When I was small I lived with my great aunt and she had this cat - sparky. He was the meanest cat EVER, when my cousin kayla or I would walk by it would claw our ankles or any skin his paw happened to come in contact with. You think little ankle biting dogs are bad? Sparky was worse...Even though he thwarted all of my efforts to play and cuddle with him (this usually ended with tears and bandaids for me) I still loved him and cats.

Last summer I was swimming in the complex and pool and this cutey baby ginger kitten wandered up to the side of the pool - and I fell in loooove. He waited for me to dry off and he followed me home, well obviously I took this as he wanted me to be his mommma and love and cuddle him forever. So I brought him over to Matts place and got Matt to drive us to walmart where I could stock up on kitty treats and cute collars for MY NEW BABY.

A few hours later I was loving my little cutey baby inside while Matt was working outside on his car, I glance out the window and notice Matt talking with this sad little girl. Next thing I knew Matt was inside explaining to me that I couldnt keep my cuteycutey ginger kitten because hereally didn't belong to me, but to this little girl. Now as much as I didnt think this little girl could be trusted to keeep my kitten after she clearly abandoned it Matt convinced me that we couldnt pretend we didnt have him and I HAD to give him back. This made me sooooo sad, but the little girl WAS really happy so I guesssssss it was the right thing to do.

Last night Matt made up for making me give ginger kitty back because he finallly agreed to us getting a kitten of our own! (all hard feelings about ginger kitty are forgotten love!) We picked her up last night and she is sososososoooo adorable. Her name is dolly (parton) and her and Dakota are slowly becoming bestfriends, but not just any kind of bestfriends - were talking Milo&Ottus kind of friends! I just snapped a few quick pictures of dolly, there certainly will be more photoshoots in her furture so stay tuned.


This brings me to this weeks fav's:

-boyfriends who get their girlfriends cutey kittens
-and doggie+kitten best friends



<3>




No comments:

Post a Comment