bkgnd

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Allison+Greg engaged // Toronto Wedding Photographer // GTA photographer





On Saturday I had the pleasure of shooting Greg and Allisons engagment. They chose a little park on Lakeshore in Toronto and it was such a great location! There was the lake and the city skyline in the background and lots of trees and shade so we didnt melt, because it got hoooot!

Allison and I met a few weeks ago to discuss wedding details, and as we sipped on vanilla bean lattes she told me that her and Greg have been together forever... And it was only this past Christmas (after years of tormenting and teasing from friends and family) that Greg decided it was time to ask Allison to spend the rest of their lives together as husband and wife. Allison recalls him telling her he had the ring ( the HUGE and absolutely stunning ring I might add) for awhile and he was just waiting for the right moment (Greg, you are soo sweet!) On September 11th of this year Greg and Allison will wed at the Enoch Turner Schoolhouse in Toronto and Im so happy and honored to be apart of their first day as Mr.&Mrs.
I think you both are fabulous! I loved shooting your engagement and I look forward to your wedding!

-jad

No comments:

Post a Comment