bkgnd

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Derek+Robyn engaged // Peterborough Wedding Photographer// Kawartha Lakes Photographer

This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing Derek and Robyn for their engagement. Robyn wanted their pictures done in 'fields' but had no idea where we could make this happen. The one and only place I could think of was my childhood home, 'the farm' as our family calls it so thats where we went. I have never taken any of my clients there but I think Im going to more often because there were soo many different spots to shoot in! I could have stayed there all dayy and still found different locations.

When I told Robyn and Derek of this place they were thrilled. The weather was cloudy and rained on and off all day but we managed to sneak outside for some shots and Im so happy we did because we had so much fun and the light was ah-mazinnnggg!

Robyn and Derek met while in school, and amongst all the readings, papers and crazy roomates they fell in love. Now after completing teachers college at Nippising University they are going out into the world in search of young minds to nurture and help grow. together.

fierrrce!


goorggeeeouuuus!

this is one of my favs! ^ I dont know why, but I think it is totally themmm. Robyn is all smiles when she is with Derek, and he just seems like he wants to make her happy which is beatiful.
you both are superrr cute!

Im ending with this post because you are smokinnn' Robyn and together you make this photo incredible. I told you that you guys look great - noooow do you beleive me;)

Thank you for choosing me and Im sooooooo thrilled to photograph your wedding next summer.

*jad


No comments:

Post a Comment