bkgnd

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rose. Just Because


gorgeouusssssss

A couple weeks ago Rose contacted me for one of my 'just because' sessions. We met on Saturday at her home in Burlington and had a really fun time together, not to mention I got some great shots of her and her son Johnny. My mom and Rose used to work with one another and since have become really good friends, so my mom decided to tag along to be the 'fashion consultant'. The weather was beautiful but even if it was gloomy outside, Rose still would have looked fierrrce.
uhhhmmm, yessss your shoes are fabbuloouuuus and I totally love them!


Rose has that warmth to her personality. The warmth that draws you in and puts a smile on your face. The warmth that even though you have met her for the first time, makes you feel like you have known one another for years, and the conversation is easy and comfortable. She is radiant inside and out and is a great friend. Her thoughfulness is remarkable and I am truely lucky to have had the honor to photograph her and her son (who definitly got some laughs out of me during our session!)

Thank you Rose for your kindness and insights.
and I will end with this shot because (a little blurry but its still one of my favs!) this is Rose, all smiles and a contageous laugh!


-jad

No comments:

Post a Comment