bkgnd

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Alyssa+Kaeley Married // Guelph, ON Wedding Photographer // GTA Wedding Photography

As I watched Aylssa and her bridesmaid get ready, there was a feeling of excitement all around. There were no words of reassurance because none were necessary, Alyssa knew in her heart that Kaely was the one she would grow old with. The one that she would rush out at 2 in the morning in the middle of winter to buy her soup and cough syrup. The one that she could curl up beside after a long work week and watch big brother with. Kaely was Alyssa's forever and I could not have been happier that I got to document a day that could not have been more loved filled and beautiful.

Ladies, you’re probably laying on the beach sipping on umbrella covered drinks right now but I just wanted to share a sneak peak :) Whether you see these now, or when you get home I hope you love them as much as I do. And I hope when your 1st, 25th and 50th wedding anniversary comes around they will help you reminisce about the love that you shared on this day.
my favourite part of the ceremony (probably sounds cliche but the emotions revolving around this moment, this one kiss are so intense and beautiful.)
Kaely, you are soo funny! I love this shot!

The details of the wedding were gorgeous! From the cake and the favours to the flowers to the dresses - everything matched and flowed with perfection.

Im ending with this image because of the way it made me feel. I was overwhelmed by the intimacy of your first dance. In a room filled with your friends and family, all you saw was one another. You both glowed and couldnt have looked more in love and just in awe of the person standing in front of you. I wish you all the best and thank you for letting me join you in this part of your journey.

*jad





No comments:

Post a Comment