bkgnd

Monday, August 16, 2010

Poolside Puppies

jackson who is noot super impressed with dakota but adorable none the less!
the boys being - boyys!
Over the weekend Matt and I visited with my bestfriend Victoria and her family. Victoria just arrived home from 8 weeks of European adventures on Saturday. It was SO nice to surprise her with a visit and catch up and hear all about Europe and the places and people she experienced!
We brought along Dakota (because well, we dont really go anywhere without her!) She was invited to go swimming with Victorias brothers in their pool. Matt and I were leary at first because we didnt know how she would react in a pool (she lives for lakes and rivers...what lab doesnt!) and we didnt want her to do damage but Victorias parents insisted and Dakota had the BEST time.

Here are some of my favourite shots, which brings me to this weeks favourites:* bestfriends
Victoria, we have known each other since we were kids, I feel like your more my sister than anything and Im so excited for what our futures bring. I know that we will always be in one another lives whether we are near or far. love you!

*Dolly Parton Princess Playhouses
Matt, I know your going to build her the best kitty castle EVER (pictures to come!)

No comments:

Post a Comment