bkgnd

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Nan //Peterborough ON Portrait photographer // Kawartha lakes photography

You are my grandmother,

And I love your fiesty and sassy attitude towards life. I love that you speak your mind. I love your stories and old wives tales. I love how brave you have been while facing loss and your ability to continue to move forward. I admire you more than you could ever know. I am thankful, so thankful that you had a hand in raising me and shaping the woman I have become. I cherish the moments we share together, I wish that they could be more often. I love your cooking and your values. I love you more than anything and I hope you had the very best birthday. I wish this year to be filled more smiles than tears and more laughter than ever before. You are an amazing woman and your life, your great life has inspired me in so many ways.
You are my grandmother, and I love you.
This brings me to my weekly fav,
* birthdays, I love them and I think everyone should wear a tiara (no matter how old you are MATT)
*my nan, you are soso wonderful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment