bkgnd

Friday, August 27, 2010

Mcgarret Family //Bowmanville Family Photographer// Oshawa Portrait Photographer






I think this ^ was sooo funny, I knew they made overalls for a reason!

fulll of personality!


I was asked by Matt's mom, Carmel if I would be interested in photographing her girlfriend from works 3 little boys and their family ... would I? of coarsee I would!


We set up a couple dates but because of one thing or another we had to keep rescheduling until finally our schedules lined up and this past weekend I joined Crystal, Scott, Travis, Jacks and Jared in their home in bowmanville for a "Just Because" session.
The kids were beautifullllll, like blond haired, blue eyed little angels kind of beautiful. Travis was quick to become my little bestie and I simply adored him. Jacks and Jared were so sweet and smiley and I loveeeed how easy going Scott and Crystal were. Matt and I were a little early and we arrived as the babies and mommy were still getting ready, so as Crystal went to finish up she just plopped one of the babies in Matt's arms and off she went! I was cutting up some watermelon (a cool idea, but it turned out to work better in my head than with these little darlings, although I think Travis enjoyed it ;) and I quickly releived Matt of his baby cuddling duties and took over ( I literally cannot help myself when it comes to babies, my cutey cutey baby voice comes out and I just haveeeee to hold them!)Scott and Crystal, Thank you for sharing your stunning family with us. You are blessed and Im so happy I was able to get to know the five of you. I hope you enjoy these images as I have.


*jad

No comments:

Post a Comment