bkgnd

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Reksio+Dakota



I have been so busy that I didnt get the chance to blog Dakotas birthday (YESS INTERNET, Im SOOOOO cool and have doggie birthdaysss! ppfftt)
Well the birthday bash was a hit to say the least! We had it on her actual birthday (July 13) She got all dressed up in a special 1year old big girl brithday dress and cutey pink bow barrets! ADORABLE, right?! She invited her 3 friends Jackson, Reksio and Reggie. They had a blast and lllloooooveeeed the doggie loot bags and pupcakes that I got for them!
Well it seems I have started a trend with all my friends because last night Matt, Dakota and I attended Reksio (its polish for rex - if you really want to say it 'properly' rollll your tongue and pretend you have a cool accent) birthday partayy. Reksio is my good friend Olas dog. We all had such a fun time, chatting with one another and eating yummy polish cake with Ola's family! So its now mandatory...DOG OWNERS, you neeed to get all your friends and their fury friends over and have your dog a birthdayyy partyyy!
Here are some shots of the evening :)
the birthday boy!

this is Olas cuteeeeee neice!

-jad

No comments:

Post a Comment