bkgnd

Thursday, July 22, 2010

take your time






As Matt and I were driving home from Huntsville on Saturday after the O.F.A.H. Camp we saw a sign on the road that said 'High Falls' so we decided to check it out. I was reluctant because we had a pretty long day and still a 2 hour drive ahead of us. I was feeling my bed and cozy blankets get further and further away as we made our way off the highway on to this old windy dirt road.

We took a wrong turn but quickly got back on track and then we spoted it - high falls, and suddenly my bed wasnt even on my mind anymore. I was in awe, that this veiw was minutes from the busy highway we were just on. I was in the "ijustsawmountainsforthefirsttime" kind of awe. Here are a couple quick shots we took and they really dont even do this place justice.

It goes to show you that sometimes its worth your while to take a little detour and not worry about time and always rushing to get from point A to B... you've gotta smell the flowers sometimes :)

JAD

No comments:

Post a Comment