bkgnd

Friday, July 23, 2010

A Red Ribbon Affair




Baby, you are fierrrrce.



Hair and makeup was sooo hot! Aveda - you are amazing!


Wednesday night I attended A Red Ribbon Affair Fashion Show in Toronto, an event to raise aids awareness. The event was hosted by a group of students who organized the event as their final university project. All of the ladies were absolutely wonderful to work with and definitely knew how to throw a really party! The designers included; C’est Moi, Jason Meyers and Baby Steinberg all of whom had really unique and inspiring pieces.
I loved being able to see how the event came together, by being backstage I saw the hair and makeup done by the fabulous stylists of Aveda. I got to experience the primping of the final outfits on the models. There was so much detail that went into each of the models, I was exhausted just watching all the stylists and models hustling behind the white curtain to make sure each girl was a picture of perfection.

The venue was S T U N N I N G! The show was hosted at Andrew Richard Designs in Toronto. I was soo jelous of this space, I wanted it to be mine! The light in the building was to die for, and there was even a rooftop space that we got some really cool urban shots in that was super fab. He rents it out to the public as well so if your looking for a chic/urban space then this is totally it!

I was so thrilled to be a part of this event, I had a great time and I loved getting the chance to step outside ‘my comfort zone’ and to do something really different than I have ever done before!

Here are a few images from the night,

No comments:

Post a Comment