bkgnd

Friday, July 2, 2010

The 15 year old inside...

Yesterday was Canada Day (happppy birrthdayyy canada!) and of coarse I had the day off. What were my big plans for Wednesday night?

A night of dancing and drinks with friends? .. no

A yummy dinner and walk with Matt and Dakota? .. no

Waiting in line for 2 hours and gushing - literally gushiiing with excitment when Jacob came on the screen with no shirt? ... YESSSSS

My mom bought the tickets to Eclipse like a month in advance and my sister and I were SOOO excited that it was finallly the day that we got to droollll all over edward and jacob. My hand is bruised with how hard my sister squeezed when she sawww them!

Im literally a 15 year old girl inside and am totally undeniably withoutadoubt in loveeeeeee with jacob AND edward.

ps. its the BEST movie yet ... all intenseee and gorgeouusss.


annnnd because I dont want to post without a pictture, heres 2 pretty floweers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment