bkgnd

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Joe - just because



I took these images a couple weeks ago and I didn’t know how to write this blog so I put it off. And off. I couldnt put into words what a great friend is to me and what an influence he has had on my life. But today I decided to really take a stab at this post, so as I type and then backspace and then repeat again and again, this is my attempt.

Joe has been a long time family friend. He saw me through kindergarten and Barbies and all the accessories that went along with the coolest Barbie play area EVER. He taught me sarcasm and that just because my nan didn’t make it, doesn’t mean its not delicious. He showed me through his experiences the importance of being true to yourself and that there should be cobalt blue in every room (I guess I should give Martha some cred for that one too!) Thank you for always telling me what you think and not always what I want to hear. And for always giving me the biggest hair ever!
*jad

No comments:

Post a Comment