bkgnd

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thosee People...

You know those people who can make you feel like you've known them for years, and put you at ease with their warm smile and easy conversation?

Well I met one of thooseee people last night. Her name is Allison and I'm beyond excited to be shooting her and fiance Greggs wedding in September.

From the moment I sat down I knew that we would click... She knew that vanilla bean lattes are the way to my heart! We got down to business quickly discussing the details of her wedding, her bridal party, the venue, her picks for locations, her decision to have a 'first look' and then we got into my favourite part - the proposal (more of that in a few weeks when I visit them in Toronto to shoot their engagement!)

The conversation was so lovely and ended with another of my favourite topics - amazzzing shoes and sales! Thanks Allison for the sale tip and the latte, your so sweet and I cant wait to document your engagement and wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment