bkgnd

Saturday, February 13, 2010

dusty old alberta boots ...



thanks to matt for this shot of me :)


For the next two weeks I'm in Lethbridge, Alberta visiting my boyfriend Matt. He goes to school out west and so we have been doing the 'long distance thing' which is hard at times but I think in the end will be really great for us because it allows us the opportunity to really test our relationship and it gives us the chance to be together but still have that independence and the ability to grow individually as well as together.

So finally we get to spend some time together and I'm beyond excited! We have a ski trip planned to Fernie, BC which I'm sooo pumped about because 1. I havn't skied in forevs and 2. were going down a REAL mountain! Hopefully it will go better than my last attempt at winter sports (haha mom -- its a long story Internet, so just take my word that it was not a pretty sight!)

In the meantime here are some shots of Dakota (Matt's puppy) and some randomness of Matt and I.

xoxo
JAD

No comments:

Post a Comment