bkgnd

Friday, February 12, 2010

ice fishing



he's got a biggggie ;)
i felt bad for our bait :(

(If you havn't tried it - you totally should!)

My dad is an avid outdoorsman to say the least, so naturally this has rubbed off a little on us kids. Believe it or not, I love camping and hiking (for a short while lol) and I've been hunting and fishing.

I grew up in the city but I'm so great full that my dad has shared his passion for the outdoors and for wildlife with me and my brothers and sisters because I have had some pretty cool experiences and seen some crazy things because of it.

This past week my dad took me to a lake close to home, we bundled up - found 'the' spot (which my dad says about everyone we move too! lol) and began setting up our hut and got our lines ready ... we sank them to almost the bottom and began the waiting game ...

Well he had 3 to my one fish, but I didn't care ... I just liked spending time with my dad doing something he is so passionate about.

In the absence of all the fish we laughed and talked and had a wonderful afternoon.

Love you Dad :)

JAD

No comments:

Post a Comment