bkgnd

Saturday, February 27, 2010

isaac + snowboarding

"Jenn, i reeealllly want you to come outside and see me do cool tricks!" I replied with yea - just a sec ... 5 minutes later "are you cominggg yet" haha yesss just a few minutes, let me get my coat -- "and your camerra!" Isaac is my little brother, hes 9 - turning 10 in a week and LOVES snowboarding - he more than loves it actually. So as much as I didn't want to go out in the cold and watch, i enjoyed snapping some cool shots of him doing something he is so passionate about.

these two are a couple of my faves!
My parents live on a small hobby farm in the keene area and in the winter the kids love it because the snow gets piled fairly high, and whether they are making forts, igloos or snow jumps - its always such a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment