bkgnd

Thursday, February 25, 2010

procrastinate all day = no sleepy at night


I have procrastinated alllll day. and because I am a procrastinator I am up all night trying to do the work that should have gotten done this afternoon... and yet I still cannot committt 100% ... I'd rather be blogging, facebook stalking, playing the sims (haha i know how lammmme that sounds) pretending to be on vacayyy ( as shown above -- yea... im cool like that ;)

Id also rather be taking pictureees. I cannnot let me say it again internet, I CANNOT wait for this week to be over and to be officially done with school work so I can 1000% be devoted to photography.

Heres some more randooomm shots that have aided my procrastination (urgghh)
prettty bowl from Dubaimy compputeeer -- how i looove youuhaha sillllly on photobooth

well I'm forcing myself to get back to workkk.

JAD

No comments:

Post a Comment