bkgnd

Thursday, February 25, 2010

home sweet home

After getting back form an amazing trip to Alberta to visit with Matt and Dakota (and lots of otheer fabulouss friends!) I'm back at home now. Well a new home. I just relocated to mississauga and although this past week has been a whirlwind of exams and studying and papers to finish up my last YES LAST week of UNIVERSITY (holla!) I can tell I am really going to love it here.

Peterborough has this nostalgia about it -my siblings, my grandparents, aunts, uncles heh - most of my family lives there and its where I spent the better part of my childhood. But the four years I spent living in the small town attending Trent University has definitely given me my fill. I'm ready for moreee!

More photography experience, more urban settings, more people just MORE than I feel Peterborough could offer me.

So heres to starting my neww cityy lifeee and expanding my business :) and not seeing a barn every time I drive home (although I love shooting them! this is a shot of my aunts barn, where I spent countless hours of my childhood exploring)

cheers!

JAD

No comments:

Post a Comment