bkgnd

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

haley - just because



Like I say on my website, just because shoots are soo fun and relaxed! I love them because you get to know your subject(s) a lot and the shots generally are fantastic - really free and candid. Personally I think those shots are really the best because they capture the 'in between'.

In between not kissing and kissing - that moment just before your lips touch, the love that's felt in that second ... In between laughing and then just smiling again - that moment where your soul shines through and all else is lost because your laugh just takes over and lets you be free ... Those in between moments are my favourite because that's where the personality breaks free from the poses and you can really see and capture the soul of your subject.

Here's a few shots of my sister, Haley. This shoot really surprised me in many ways and gave me a glimpse of the person my sister actually is - the part of her she doesn't let shine though often enough. Your beautiful ... smile more :)

-JAD

No comments:

Post a Comment