bkgnd

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jamie + Kristin Engaged // Peterborough Wedding Photographer

Jamie and Kristin are to be married June 18th (yes, THIS June 18th) So when they contacted me to be their wedding photographer I knew we had to hussle and get their engagement photos done like yesterday!

I met them first at their home on Rice Lake to discuss details and then on Sunday at one of my new favourite spots - Needlers Mill in Millbrook for their engagement photos. Let me just say that I adore both of them! Kristin and Jamie you are sooo down to earth and easy going, I had such a great morning photographing you! and you both are totally gorg!

eat your hearttts out kinda gorgeous!!!
When I asked how they met, both started giggling... They said friends set them up at party at Jamies place 4 years ago. After that initial meeting they went on a first 'real' date... Kristin giggles some more and asks Jamie if he remembers where they went, he says yes and then told me they went mini golfing. Cute, right?

Well, Kristin then describes how Jamie was getting frustrated and ended up throwing his little putter ... and hitting Kristin. Kristin saw past this moment and realized her forever was beginning with this passionate man.

 i cant get enough of youu twooo!
On June 18th, I have the honor of documenting their love on their wedding day. I have no doubt that this day will not only be filled with many laughs but also an enormous amount of love. Thank you so much for inviting me into your lives Kristin and Jamie, but for choosing me to be a part of this amazing day.





*jad

No comments:

Post a Comment