bkgnd

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jacob // Peterborough Family Photographer

Let me first start by saying that Jacob is one of the cutest little boys EVER. Seriously, EVER! Nicole and Adam are my neighbors and Jacob is their sweet sweet son! Since moving into our house in November Nicole and Adam have been such a help to us and so welcoming that I decided to surprise them with some photos of Jacob. 
I loveeee little toesiesss
 looook at all the facess I got :)
Now I tried to be super sneaky and consult with Adams mom Kathy, who is also a neighbor and lives just across the road. Kathy and I set up a date and her and Jacob came over for some fun! I thought we were pretty stealth, but i think our cover was blown when Adam came home early and spotted Jacob in my backyard! It was a great time and I had a ton of fun with Jacob - he certainly kept me on my toes and I learned lots about tractors :)

 We moved inside to do a couple studio type shots, and boy was he the model!

 And I will end with this quick shot I got of Jacob and Grandma Kathy, I love how in the moment they are :)

Adam and Nicole (and Kathy) I hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed capturing them :)
*jad

No comments:

Post a Comment