bkgnd

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Besties - Emma, Jacob and Tessa // Peteborough ON Photographer

 This past long weekend I had the opportunity to photograph my neighbor Jacob again, but this time with his two besties - Emma and Tessa. The three have been friends since they were born, all just a few months apart. We started in the studio and then headed outside to grab a few shots while the weather held up.
 Nicole, Malissa and Stefanie -- I had so much fun hanging out with your little darlings, and I hope you all enjoy these images. I loved capturing them!
 I really love photographing kiddies around this age because they are so FULL of personality. You never know what kind of expression your going to get, which can cause a little anxiety but I enjoy images that aren't 'perfect'. I love when a little sassss and a lot of personality is in the photo, which you for sureee get in these shots :)
 I'll end with this because I just think it is the sweetest. Tessa's mom says shes like a mother hen, and I think this photo is just precious with her leading the way :)
**jad

No comments:

Post a Comment