bkgnd

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Four Weeks...

 These nine months have certainly been an experience of ups and downs for Matt and I, and I am so happy that he is the person starting this lifelong journey with me. We have both changed so much since finding out we were expecting and have gone through every emotion you can think of. I can admit that I  have definitely not gone easy on him.  I wouldn’t say I was ‘crazyyyy’ per say - and I’m sure Matt wouldn’t either -- if he knows whats good for him ;) but I have been known to be a little bossy and maybe(that’s a biggg MAYBE) a little demanding and he has taken it all with a smile (sometimes forced, I’m sure) and ice cream in hand.

It’s surprising how much life can change in just 4 weeks. I’m reminded of this daily as I wake up to see a basinet beside my bed, or when I walk downstairs and glance inside the pink nursery that will soon hold a tiny and perfect little girl. Our little girl…
When I found out I was pregnant, I was just four weeks along and now in just four weeks I will be a mother. I don’t know how to take on that role, but I know I have so much love and I hope that my love will be enough in those times when I struggle and don’t know what’s right or where my next steps leads.
 

 *jad

No comments:

Post a Comment