bkgnd

Thursday, March 24, 2011

2011 - Changes

I've been doing a lot of thinking about my business and how to expand and reach more potential Brides and clients. From incorporating more blogging, tweeting and facebook(ing?) into my business I hope I'm off to a good start. With my 2011 business goals in mind I went about the task of creating a better and more efficient website. I wanted something that portrayed my awesome personality (well atleast I think I'm awesome ?;) and my photography work in a more sleek and simple way.

I wanted it to be an easy read, and have quick and seamless navigation. I want potential clients to leave with a sense of who I am, and want to come back and show their friends.

I want my website and entire brand to be a true reflection of me, because your not just hiring anyone - your hiring me. I want you to be as comfortable with me on your day as you would be with a friend, because I don't just want to be the hired help - I want to be a friend.

Here is a sneak peak of what my new design looks like (this is just the initial home page view - the gallery scrolls!), it will be live hopefully sooner rather than later ... I'm just working out a few of the kinks!

And any feedback is GREATTTLLLYY appreciated, I want it to be fabulous.

*jad

No comments:

Post a Comment