bkgnd

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Steven's extended family // Peterborough Portrait Photographer


Chantelle contacted me months ago inquiring about a gift certificate for her mother, Debbie's birthday. We chatted through email back and forth and Chantelle told me that Debbie has 5 siblings, one of which lives in BC and they don't get to spend time with her as much as they would like. But she would be visiting (finally) in March so Chantelle wanted to give her Mom the gift of portraits of her family.

I thought this was so sweet of Chantelle to be sooo thoughtful and treat her Mom (and aunts and uncles) to this special gift.

Unfortunately we were one sibling short because she was on vacayy down south, but the 5 f us had a blast! I hope you like the images, I really enjoyed meeting you all and shooting them for you :)

*jad

No comments:

Post a Comment