bkgnd

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jordy+Mike Married //Port Perry Photographer // Kawartha Lakes Wedding Photographer




Two weeks ago I had the pleasure of attending my friend Jordy and Mikes wedding (as a guest) which was really cool because I havn't had many opportunities to be on the 'other' side of a wedding. To witness rather than document and it was refreshing.

The ceremony was held on Lake Scugog on these enchanting grounds, it was straight out of the movies how stunning this place was. As my friend Erin said, you could picture elaborate and fanciful parties being held in the 1920's, with tuxedos and cigars and flapper dresses.
We got a little wet as it poured a few minutes before the couple came down the aisle but it was beautiful none the less and I managed to grab just a few quick shots. The day was filled with love and kind words reminiscing about the couple, growing up, falling in love and it was simply perfect.
Jordy and Mike, I wish you much happiness and success in becoming teachers and no matter what happens in your forever, remember your love on this day and the smiles and laughter you shared.
*jad

No comments:

Post a Comment