bkgnd

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gallant Family // Brampton ON Family Photographer// GTA Baby Photographer

This weekend I finally had the opportunity to meet the newest addition to the Gallant family, baby Nolan and he is just the sweetest little guy.Ever. His au natural faux hawk and little rocker outfit were soooooo adorable. I had an amazing time working with him and Nathan (who had to have a 'mohawk' just like his little brother) and Nicholas who was a huge help to me by moving furniture and holding a side of my background until I got it into place. Here are some of the shots we got (it was so hard to pick these few because I loveddddd them alll!)
(sorry Brian, I had to show my blue and white loveeee)
(Nathan, you are going to make girls hearts melt!)
Brian and Shari,your family is true perfection. All three boys are so lovely and polite and superr handsome. I really enjoyed capturing Nolans first portraits and all these moments for you to share with your family here in Ontario and out east (Grampy finally gets his updated family photo!). Thank you for letting me rearrange your whole living room and for being so accomodating, I hope that you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed capturing them.
and ill end with these 10 perfect little toesieeees
*jad

No comments:

Post a Comment