bkgnd

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

on the boat. //lakefield family photographer // kawartha lakes photographer


It sums up summer for me... being on a boat that is. I love the way the sun shimmers off the golden skin of the passengers. The way the waters mist feels against the palm of your hand and the glare from the water as its mirror like surface is broken. Summer.

I don't own a boat but my Aunt Karen does and so our family got the frequent luxury of tubing and swimming at the local sandbar. This summer has been soo busy for me that when I did get a day off or a weekend off (they were few and far between but Im not complaining! I looove what I do) I tried to see as much family and friends as possible and to live up my free time. This day, the day I finally was able to accompany my family on the boat sticks out in my mind. It was full of mindless chatter and laughter that only comes from knowing eachother inside and out (and watching aunt k sink in her sand chair) which was so refreshing and completely rejuvinating.

So as the weather get colder and we say goodbye to summer I want to remember to enjoy each day and continue to take time to laugh and talk with my family and to look forward to these easy summer days.


And Ill end with these because they make me smile and want to give my brother a big kiss because he is hilarious.


my weekly fav:

*the closeness and comfort of family

*being on the water

*aviators

No comments:

Post a Comment