bkgnd

Monday, June 7, 2010

Wanna go to the Prom ?






After I found out I had the opportunity to shoot the Thomas A Stewart formal I called up Matt and asked him if he would be my prom date... he sweetly asked if I was on something because clearly I am had graduated from highschool a lonnnnng time ago.
Little did he know, he'd not only be taking me to the prom but also lifting, slugging, and setting up all of my equipment (haha)It was pretty fun shooting the prom I have to say, it brought back this sense of nostalgia to my highschool formal! I remember how exciting it is to be asked to go, picking out your dress, getting your hair and makeup done (I felt like such a princesss-which I totally lovedd) and that sense of this being the most exciting night of your life - something that your going to remember forever...
The students were all cool and it was really surreal chatting with some of them about their post secondary plans and offering them a little advice on certain things I had learned during my University experience!

I wish you all the best class of 2010, your going to do great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment