bkgnd

Monday, June 7, 2010

Hunter Family

A couple of weeks ago I shot the Hunter family and it was such a pleasure working with them! Kathryn contacted me to inquire about shooting a family portrait for her moms birthday, and of coarse I was honored! (I think it so awesome when clients search and search and then they find the right fit for them - and its you, its really an un-describable feeling)

We went to Erindale Park in Mississauaga (which is now one of my favourite spotss!) its so big and theres tons of neat spots to shoot - and not your typical flower garden type of shots either...
One great thing about the Hunter's is that they knew what they wanted and knew they didnt want to melttt in the hot sun so we were fasst and I think captured a lot of personality!

Here are a couple of my favourites! I had a blast getting to know your family!





JAD

No comments:

Post a Comment