bkgnd

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Amanda + Kevin engaged








A couple of weeks ago I shot Amanda and Kevin’s engagement and I have to say it was a really awesome day. I very much enjoyed getting to know them both and their 2 cute doggies.

They met years ago through friends at a bar she recalls, he says they even got a picture together – apparently Amanda is super impressed by Kevin in the photo ;) but after that they went their separate ways and it wasn’t until later on that they realized there might be a little magic between them!

I visited their beautiful home in Cobourg and amongst the chatting and laughing we got some great shots! I always feel so happy leaving an engagement shoot because there is SO much love around, and I especially felt that way after leaving Amanda and Kevin. I saw their love in the way he saved her from the icky bugs, in the way that she looked at him and could see herself growing old in his arms. I saw the love in their laughs and their chatter. It was in the way that Kevin wanted to make Amanda’s vision of what the photographs would look like come to life – he thought of things like moving this and that to ensure they wouldn’t be in the shot before her or I even realized they were there. It was in his patience and in her spirit. Amanda and Kevin you are beautiful and so is your love.

I absolutely adore you both! And I am very excited and honored to get to share your first day as husband and wife with you! And I PROMISE I won’t wear jeans and flipflops to your wedding and hopefully there won’t be 3 crazy people trying to catch a glimpse of your venue and setup ;)

seriously, it really must be hard being THIS fabulous all the time! I don't know how you guys doooo it!

-JAD

No comments:

Post a Comment