bkgnd

Sunday, January 2, 2011

helllloooo 2011 //Peterborough ON Photographer

I have to admit that I have been a HUMONGOUS slacker in my holiday blogging. And I blame it all on the holiday cookies and movies that have been occupying my time. But seeing as it is a new year, I thought I would send a little internet love and thanks for a rather extraordinary year 2010 has been.

I hope to have an even better 2011 filled with an abundance of love from family and friends, a ton of home renovations and of coarse a full schedule of photography sessions with familiar faces and new ones too!

To kick off the start of whats to become to best yearrr evvvvvver I have come up with an even more exciting 'just because' portrait session. Send me a little note to find out more and book your session!

Thats all for now, but I wont be such a blogging stranger this year... I promise! Here's a cutey shot of our darling little girl at our New Years cottage retreat! She loves life, for real!
*jad

No comments:

Post a Comment