bkgnd

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Wesley // Peterborough Family Photographer

Proud parents, Nikki and Matt along with Grandpa Gary came over to my place on Sunday and I had the pleasure of photographing little Wesley for the first time! At almost two weeks old, he is soso strong and had tons expressions which were hilarious at times! I loved capturing this tiny bundle as much as I loved snuggling him.


holding daddy's hand <3
Grandpa and Wesley, he's a perfect fit in your arms!

Nikki and Matt your new family is so beautiful and I wish you all the best, you're going to be great parents! And Grandpa, it was beyond sweet seeing you with your little man - he is going to idolize you! These are a few of my favourites, I hope you love them as much as I do.



Enjoy your little cutie :)

*jad



No comments:

Post a Comment