bkgnd

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

craazyy


sooo... I come home from work to find this baby squirrel in my driveway. Me being the animal love that I am, I obviously go over to see it and make sure it is ok ... well I walk right up to it and it barely moves - so naturally I assume it is hurt and of coarse I am going to help it. 
I go into my house to get a box to put it in to take it to the vet/animal control. I then put the little guy in the box and take it into my house. I go back to my car to get some of the bags I left behind. When I go back into my house not only is the squirrel out of the box - but he is now running around my house. 
As soon as he spots me... he runs up to me and follows me around like I'm its mother... cute but scary lol .... 
I finally lure him outside and a few days later he is doing this same thing alllll over again to my neighbor .. crafty little guy!
ps. its not the best picture as it only sat still for like seconds at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment