bkgnd

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bree // Peterborough Family Photographer


Bree came over for a visit last week, and my has she grown since I last photographed her at Thanksgiving! She is the sweetest little girl ever, like seriously ever. I could not get enough of those biiiiiiggg blue eyes and pink bow in her hair. I wanted to keep her cuddles all for myself (momma would have no part of it though, I even offered to babysit for the night, weekend, week? whatevvva)
Bree is identical to her momma, and even has that same easy going personality and kind smile. She was intrigued/terrified of our pup Dakota and thought it was hilarrriouuus to tell her to "get out now!!!"
Ashley and Chad, here are a few quick images I managed to snap of your little angel. I hope you enjoy them, and cherish your sweet girl.

*jad

No comments:

Post a Comment