bkgnd

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lucas + The Chaves Family ..just because // Toronto Newborn and Family Photographer


A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting the newest addition to the Chaves family, baby Lucas. His momma and I were co workers and as I watched her little bump grow and grow I was anxious to get her little angel in front of my camera.

10 perfect little toesys <3>
Lucas really was the sweetest! He was soo alert and happy for the entire session! I really could have photographed/cuddled him all day! We did a few outfit changes and incorporated some props but my favourite shots were just the simple close up to catch those bigggggg brown eyes of his, soo handsome (the ladies wont stand a chance, he already had my heart meltinnng).
Jason was so wonderful and attentive with his handsome little man!
Thank you so much Janice and Jason for opening your home and new family up to me! It was a pleasure to photograph Lucas and I think you both are truly blessed. I wish you all the best in this new chapter of life, you are great parents!

















No comments:

Post a Comment