bkgnd

Friday, November 13, 2009

:(

The worst possible thing happened to me 2 weeks ago. like seriously, THE WORST.

This summer I bought a new external hard drive to back up everything on - which is smart. however, because I had SO many files on my computer I decided to just back up the weddings I had done and the photography I had done for others... but I hadn't had the time to back up all of my personal files ... and when I did have the time ... I put it off.

Well I am sure you can all see where this is going ... my hard drive failed. and I lost absolutely EVERYTHING.
I backed up other peoples memories but not my own. Its soooo sad.

Definitely an eye opener, and from now on I will be an avid time capsule user.

JAD

ps. theres no picture with this post - as I don't have any :(

No comments:

Post a Comment